Our church tower contains a fine harmonic ring of 12 bells cast by the John Taylor Foundry at Loughborough, the largest weighing 30cwt. They had been funded by the ringers and parishioners, and were consecrated by the Bishop of London on Sunday 3 April 2011. These replaced a previous ring of 12 bells of varying ages dating between 1728 and 1968. The three bells surviving from 1728 are preserved in the tower, one of them now in service as a chiming bell. We are delighted to have the Ancient Society of College Youths ringing the bells throughout the year.